Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yummy Desserts

So I have really been wanting to make homemade caramels...so I made some! They were delicious! It was my 2nd try...the first try I cooked it too long and then we had toffee (which was actually pretty good too).

On Sunday we had some friends over and I found a recipe for a chocolate torte...it was pretty good...very rich!

Can you tell I like sweets? Yeah, it's my weakness!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks beautiful Leah!

DD said...

Okay, I'm salivating big time! I have been craving something sweet all day but have nothing yummy in the house. I wish I lived near you so I could steal some of your treats. They look delicious!

The Leonards said...

All of your delicious desserts look beautiful! I love how you wrapped the carmel! It looks store bought!

Mason & Laura said...

yum! I want some!!

Tammy said...

Mmmm!