Monday, April 13, 2009

Will the real Ellie please stand up?

So....sorry to say but everyone was wrong! Ellie is actually the one on top and Hannah is the one on the bottom! Crazy huh?

5 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

whoa! i know I didn't vote, but I TOTALLY thought the same as everyone else!! But I guess it makes sense 'cause the baby in the bottom pictures looks bigger than the baby in the top--ellie was 1 1/2 months younger than Hannah is in that picture!! but yeah--Hannah looks like Ellie :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! If that's the case... you have identical twins... only born at different times! :) I can't believe that! I thought the same as everyone else.

Unknown said...

Bummer! I was wrong...the binki totally threw me off! ;)

Melissa said...

My mom is moving to Sacramento. She has been working down here for about 10 or so months. Your little girls do look a lot alike. Had me fooled.

Mary Jo said...

I knew it! But I didn't leave a comment.