I think Hannah is the top one and Ellie is the bottom. Oh I hope I am right!?
It was so fun to see you in Chico! That was so fun to meet your little girls! Sorry it was kinda crazy and quick. I wish we could of had more time to chat! You are such a cute momma!
6 comments:
I think the top one is Hannah and the bottom one is Ellie.
I think Hannah is the top one and Ellie is the bottom one. Am I right? BTW, we have this carseat. I'm glad it works for girls too.:)
I think Hannah is the top one and Ellie is the bottom. Oh I hope I am right!?
It was so fun to see you in Chico! That was so fun to meet your little girls! Sorry it was kinda crazy and quick. I wish we could of had more time to chat! You are such a cute momma!
I think Hannah is the top picture and Ellie is the bottom one.
I think I agree with everyone else, that Hannah is the top picture and Ellie is the bottom. That is so fun how much they look alike!
I think ellie is the 2nd picutre.
Post a Comment