Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wheel of Fortune!



So yesterday the "wheelmobile" was in Henderson so I thought I'd give it a shot...long story short the odds are really bad and my name never got called, sad day! Oh well....maybe someday I'll fulfill my silly dream of being on a game show!

3 comments:

Holly Walton said...

I've always wanted to go on wheel of fortune!!!

Kerri said...

i have had the same dream for YEARS!!! I have applied online more than 1000 times i'm sure! what a bummer!

Dana said...

You should come visit us and we'll go on the Price is Right. It's not random. They interview everyone before and choose who they want. And if you go with a group of 25, at least one is guaranteed to get called on. Once a girl from our group went up and won 2 cars or something! Adam's brother and our sister in law have both been on it. She announced she was pregnant on national TV!! I didn't even know she was pregnant! Anyway, your chances of being called up are very good. You should come!!