Because of the flu that was going around (and since Ellie had it the night before) we decided to bless Hannah at home!
Here's our precious little Hannah girl!
I had to get one of her crying! Beauty is pain!
Ellie was blessed in this too...My mom calls it a "Legacy dress" She gets the girls' names embroidered on the dress...it makes it so special!
Mommy, Daddy, and Hannah (I forgot to do my make-up! yuck)
So I decided to do my make-up and take a weird picture of myself haha
The big sister in her pretty dress!
Ellie and Kurtis...cute cousins!
Grammy and Hannah with a funny sleepy grin...apparently only the Grandma's get the smiles!
Cute lil' nakey Hannah with her headband and shoes that are too big!
the Great Grandparents!
Grammy and Papa
Grammy, Papa and the grandkids that came!
Great Grandparents and grandkids!
Uncle Jeremy, Uncle Luke, Papa, Daddy, Hannah and Uncle Phil
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




6 comments:
What a special day! Your girls are just darling!;)
Hannah is so precious in all of those pictures! I wanted to bless my kids at home but the bishop said I couldn't. Must be a Utah thing.
Oh my goodness Leah, Hannah looks adorable in that dress!! Girl baby blessings are just so much cuter! :)
look how beautiful her little outfit is!!!
She's sooo cute!
SO sweet! I love the Legacy Dress idea, that is so precious! Hannah looks so sweet in her dress. She is so little and cute!
Post a Comment