Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hannah is 1 month old!




So this past Tuesday Hannah reached her 1 month mark! She had her doctor's appointment and he took some blood to check out her thyroid levels. Her weight was 7 pounds 4 ounces and she's 21 inches long. She hasn't gained very much weight at all (only 8 oz) so he thought that maybe she's getting too much thyroid medication and it's jacking up her metabolism. He called me later this week and told me that her levels were off the charts so we're cutting down her medicine by half...hopefully now she can gain some weight (because believe me she's definitely eating enough!) Here are some cute pictures...I think she's looking different from Ellie more now. What do you think?

8 comments:

Becker said...

Darling! Let's get together soon. Caleb is coughing a lot today, so I'm not sure when (dang it!!). We've been so thwarted! I just don't want to get your little princesses sick.

Em said...

oh i love her cheeks!!!!

DD said...

I can't believe it's already been a month. I think she is looking a little different than Ellie but you can still tell they are definitely related. I hope you are doing well!

Mason & Laura said...

I still think she looks like Ellie :) especially in the first picture. But of course I am only seeing pictures, it's so different in person!!

Angelee said...

no, I think they look the same. She's just a darker version. I'll have to see her and hold her to give a fair judgment. When are you coming?

Tiffany said...

She is a doll Leah! Love the pic where she's asleep!;)

Jill said...

hmm...I'm still seeing quite the resemblance. You're just going to have to accept the fact the your stuck with TWO stunningly beautiful, look-a-like girls. : )

Tammy said...

So cute! They look a bit more different than in the 2 pics you posted in a previous post.