Today Ellie turned the big 2! We had a little Mermaid party on Saturday (by the way we are in Chico visiting right now) and right after she finished opening her presents she puked her little guts out! I know, so graphic, sorry! She was puking for about 4 or 5 hours straight! It was the saddest thing ever! Because of that we decided to do Hannah's blessing at home...it was nice! (I will post Pictures of everything once I get home). My sister Angie and her Husband and youngest daughter also got sick on Saturday....and then this morning it was my turn! Today is Ellie's real birthday and I like to do special things on the day ya know? But I was just too sick...I can't hardly stand up without ya know...running to the bathroom! Anyways...I just hope we can all feel better by tomorrow so that we can spend some quality time with my familia!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




6 comments:
Happy Birthday Ellie! I hope you all feel better soon.
That is rough Mama! I'll be praying for a speedy recovery! Its weird to think you're really close geologically to me right now. :)
Oh, poor thing! That's almost like Caleb last year. He had his first birthday and then the next morning he started barfing and didn't stop for TWO weeks! Hopefully Ellie (and you and everyone) will be over it all much sooner. Feel better! And happy birthday, Miss Ellie!!
so sorry you guys are sick while visiting! But I am happy that you all are here, we miss you when you're gone!
i'm so sorry if you've left already, we've been so busy with the move i never got back to you.
I hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment