Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Dolphins...oh my!


So yesterday we went to Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat...it was so much fun! (yay for Tax refund!) Ellie wasn't so sure about the dolphins at first but then she loved them! We also got to see llamas, swans, lions, tigers, leopards and even a little baby leopard...so darn cute!


Here are my best pics of the dolphins...I have a million pictures of their tails because I kept missing their jumps (they don't do a show or anything you just have to catch them doing cool stuff!)

Here's the baby leopard...you can't really tell it's a baby because it's so close up but it is!

This is the only tiger that Ellie could pet!

We had lots of fun! I highly recommend it! Stay tuned...next Saturday maybe we'll go see the Sharks!

4 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

look at you! already out and about, you just barely gave birth!!! But wow, you are so lucky you live so close to SOOO many AWESOME things (c'mon, really--how many times can I say "so" in a sentence)! Ellie is adorable in her piggy-tails :)

Em said...

wish we could have gone together while we were in town! so much fun, we loved it:-)

Dana said...

This looks fun! I hope I get a tax refund!!

The Leonards said...

That looked like a lot of fun! Where is Hannah in all of this!? It really has been too long!