Hey everybody! I had a special request from Angelee to post my pasta salad recipe...actually it's my mom's but I just kinda adapt it ya know? Here it is!
This is a really easy thing to bring to a potluck and everyone loves it!
Ingredients:(these are just suggestions...you can add or take away anything you want)
1 or 2 bags of tri-colored rotini pasta
Your favorite Bernsteins Italian dressing (I like Garlic Parmesan or Basil Parmesan)
Olives
Salami
peas
tomatoes
parmesan cheese
cucumbers
sugar snap peas
green onions
That's usually what I put in it...sometimes I don't have all of that so I just make do with what I have. My mom made it with smoked mozzarella chunks once and that was really good! I also shredded some zucchini in it once which didn't really have a taste (to me) but hey it's another veggie right? I didn't put how much of each ingredient to put in because I usually just eye it. One thing I usually do is I let the pasta cool off after I boil it so that the veggies don't get all hot!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




1 comments:
Thank you. Which dressing did you use the night at the Jones?
Post a Comment