So I finally figured out how to compress a video!! (I found out on Youtube!) Just in case anyone out there has the same problem this is how you do it-you go into Windows Movie Maker and drag the video you want to compress into it and then you have to drag it down to the storyboard at the bottom of the window. Then you save and it will pop up a window with a checkbox that says something like "save with best quality" or something like that...and under it it will say "other options" (or something) and you click that and then you can save it as however many Megabytes you want basically!! Also...thanks to Laura for suggesting Photobucket, that definitely makes things a lot easier too!
Side note: The video under this post is basically the same as the other video but I wanted to make sure my compressed video would work!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment