Hey Leah! thanks for your comment, but I was in the middle of figuring out how to make it so the videos didn't keep coming up as multiples, so I ended up deleting the post that had your comment. But now I have it all the way I wanted! Whew! and I figured out how to do the video thing. If you create a photobucket account and upload your video to there, they will give you an HTML thingy that you can put directly into your post. Good luck! (p.s. that's ok about yesterday, we'll chat again another time!)
4 comments:
So cute! Thats the most I've seen her talk!
Hey Leah! thanks for your comment, but I was in the middle of figuring out how to make it so the videos didn't keep coming up as multiples, so I ended up deleting the post that had your comment. But now I have it all the way I wanted! Whew! and I figured out how to do the video thing. If you create a photobucket account and upload your video to there, they will give you an HTML thingy that you can put directly into your post. Good luck! (p.s. that's ok about yesterday, we'll chat again another time!)
p.s. again: have you heard of photobucket? it's www.photobucket.com ok bye!
What a little cutie. I can't believe how grown up she is.
Post a Comment