
WE'RE MOVING TO LAS VEGAS!!!! Chris was offered a job there that we just couldn't pass up!! We're pretty excited but also sad to leave friends and family in Chico!! We do have some awesome friends Jenny and Peter who live there already who we're psyched to live close to so that's fun!! Chris will be going out there in a few weeks to scope out apartments and stuff and then our moving date is July 4th weekend!! I've looked into all of the fun things to do there and I'm pretty dang excited!! (I'm so looking forward to the casinos and strip clubs...haha just kidding!) No but seriously there are so many way cool things to do there that are pretty inexpensive or free! So if any of you want to come to Vegas on a vacation look us up!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




6 comments:
Hey congrats to Chris on the new position. It will be sad not to see you guys and little Miss Ellie grow up, but I know what it is like to have good opportunitied come your way! Good Luck and we will miss you!!
We will miss you so much. I'm happy for you, but at the same time I'm selfish and want you to stay.
Wow that's awesome! We'll have to get together sometime (when we want to take a drive). We are so happy for you!
how exciting!!! we're sad to see you go, but happy for your new adventure!! good luck!
las vegas huh? That is just about 4hours from me. How you enjoy your stay in Vegas.
You guys come highly recommended from Peter and Jenny. Sounds like you're going to be our friends too. We can watch cartoons sometime!
Oh, I go to school with Peter.
Post a Comment