Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ellie's Accessories









I love having a girl because it's so much fun to dress them up with all of the accessories!!! Here are some cute pictures of Ellie and some of her "accessories!"
Haha I just noticed that Ellie is so serious in all of these pictures! My daughter is pretty serious most of the time but to just prove to all of you who tease about how serious she is here's proof that she does smile!! haha

6 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

awww sooooo cute! I love it! I am also excited for you that you put a little "twig" in her hair (that's what I call the ponytails...especially when there isn't much hair!)She is such a doll!

Anonymous said...

I love all of her cute pictures! Jackson was super serious to a lot of people, too! Actually, he still is if he doesn't know them very well! :) She looks adorable!

Tammy said...

She's so adorable! I love your "year in review" with the monthly pics! And your flower pics are gorgeous.

Amanda said...

Leah, she is such a cutie! I love the glasses picture. spencer likes to wear my glasses a lot...i hope it doens't ruin his eyesight!

Papa Paradigm said...

Just wait till she's a teenager, that will be so much fun to go shopping with her. I want a little girl. She is too cute.

Ben & Frenchell Hampton said...

Leah she is way to cute! Haven't seen you in forever. tell your hubby chris i say hello