So I wanted to thank Angela, Angelee and Krisha for being the most awesome girls!!! I have had a blast being in the Primary Presidency with you guys and I'm so sad we had to move to a different ward!! I've had so much fun with everyone in Primary!! I'm going to miss you all! Still call me if you want to go to the park!! ;)
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




5 comments:
Leah! I didn't know you were buddies with Angelee. Do you know she married my cousin? Your daughter is gorgeous! That christmas dress picture is my favorite. Hope you're doing well.
Ah, you're so sweet. We are really going to miss you.
Leah, glad you found me! You need to tell Deanna that I want to comment on her blog but I can't! I'm so excited that I found all my good ole' girls. Of course you can add me to your blog!
We're all super said you guys are leaving us!! Good luck in your new ward and I'm sure we'll see you around!!
Do you love how we match?! We are all wearing shades of pink. I didn't even notice until I saw the picture! I hope we survive without you! We will miss you.
Post a Comment