We made it to Vegas!! It was a long drive but at least we have really good AC in our vehicles!! We really like our apartment here in Henderson and were so appreciative of the friends here that helped us move our stuff in...you guys are totally awesome!! (You know who you are!) Here are some pictures of the scenery along the way, some of Ellie in the car and then just some random ones. The very last one is the sunset in Vegas from our balcony...I love our view!! I hope you all are doing well and I already miss all you Chicoans!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

5 comments:
we miss you already!!
I'm glad you guys made it there okay! I'll bet you're glad that drive is over! Best of luck to the both of you!
wow I'm impressed you are almost already unpacked!! I love the pictures, Ellie is so cute in her lil' car seat. She looks like a good traveler! Sorry I missed your call last night, we were having FHE, then putting kids to bed (which takes forever) then we hit the sack ourselves. I'll try to call you today if I can!!! Love ya!
Such a change! I'm sorry I didn't get to chat with you at Ashley's baby shower...I had to leave early. I hope you love your new place!
Hey Leah! You made it! I'm so glad I found your blog - hope you're loving it - we'll have to get together soon!!
Post a Comment