So guess what? Chris took me to Las Vegas for our 4 year anniversary..oh wait we live here! But it's still a cool place to be for an anniversary!! Ellie wasn't feeling the greatest so we felt bad subjecting a babysitter to her so we just brought her along (so we could subject everyone in public...yeah I don't know what we were thinking haha). We went to the Bellagio on the strip. From what I've seen thus far it seems to be the classiest place on the strip! We ate at a little cafe and then walked outside to watch the fountain show...so dang cool by the way...pictures definitely don't do it justice!!
Here we are in front of Eiffel Tower which is across the street from the Bellagio.
This is a little model of the Bellagio which is inside of the Bellagio in the Botanical Garden "room" (more like an entryway).
Here's the fountain show (with random people in front). It's so cool...it is choreographed with music and the water shoots like probably like 3 stories up in the air if not more!
This is a crazy glass mosaic thing in the entryway. It kind of reminds me of jellyfish.
It was a fun anniversary! Ellie was really good! Next time we go to the Strip I really want to go on the Gondola rides at the Venetian...should be cool!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! How lucky, you live in a place where people spend lots of money to travel to! Anyway, love the pictures :)
Nice! I want to go on the gondolas at the Venetian too! Sounds like you're loving Vegas already!
The Bellagio is one of the nicest casinos. Its very pretty! Hope you had a nice anniversary.
Anyway, the southwestern salsa from safeway is the best. I think its the corn in there! BTW...Safeway is Vons in Southern California.
I'm ashamed to say, Leah, that I can't remember any memories of us! :( Not sure why I don't. We were in Choir together. I'm sure we hung out sometimes outside of school. As much as I can't remember anything from HS, you are still a great friend!
I am glad you guys made the move and you are enjoying vegas so far. Happy late anniversary!! It looks like you guys had a fun time! I love the Bellagio fountains! How romantic too. You guys have access to so many great plays and shows! You are so lucky! How many years have you guys been married? 3 or 4 right?
That is crazy that Marie Osmond lives in your ward?? Random! You will have to get a pic. Well I am glad everything is going well. Take care!
Congrats on your pregnancy! Make sure to check out caesars & the forum shops - amazing! Your baby is adorable!!
Post a Comment