Memories....
I got this from Kerri's blog and thought it was fun, cuz I like to play the " 'member that one time" game!!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I would love for everyone to play along. Don't be shy leave whatever memory you would like.
As a plus when you reach back into your memory it helps you stretch your brain muscles so you don't get alzheimer's!! So c'mon...it'll be fun!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

3 comments:
ok...remember when you and the simmons' were having a bbque with hamburgers and you forgot all the fix'ns.....we let you use all ours. I thought that was super funny.
Okay, so this might be weird to you that I even keep up with you through your blog, but I found it on someone else's and I just wanted to share a memory I have of you. I had just returned to church after having Emercyn and was feeling a little out of sorts. I rounded a corner and there you were. I didn't know you very well, but you gave me a huge hug and told me how good it was to see me. It totally made my day and it is something I will never forget about you.
Hmm...there are so many memories that I have with you but my favorite will always be, like we have talked about in the past, the time where I saw you use a truth and dare game to tell Chris, along with a crowd of people, that you want him to take you on a date. It was great to see it all from the start.
Post a Comment