Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun with Boxes...and other stuff!



I'm packing (so much fun!) and so I decided it would be fun to put Ellie in a box and she was loving it!! She would pop in and out of it like a jack in the box!

She also decided to make a chair out of a roll of packaging tape (see below!).






2 comments:

The Leonards said...

That is so cute! Why do we even buy toys for our children when they have fun with the most basic things? :) Only one week to go YAY! Are you getting nervous or more excited? I saw your apartment yesterday from the road, it looks good!

Unknown said...

hee hee! They always love the boxes or wraping paper! Too cute! Thanks for checking out our blog. I don't know how to do anything so I will probably ask you for some pointer. You did such a good job with yours! Happy moving. I am excited for you guys!