So I went to the Hospital today to do the whole "flipping the baby" ordeal and here's how it went down:
I arrive there 2 hours early at 2:00 (when I was told) and filled out paperwork for about 30 minutes.
I go upstairs to maternity and they give me a hospital gown (yahoo) and a room.
The nurse comes in and hooks me up to the monitors and tells me I'm having contractions and I was like "Really?" I just thought it was the crazy baby moving all around (which she was).
I watch the Ellen show...then the news...then some other show...then the doctor comes in at around 4:45 or so, does an ultrasound and decides that the procedure will probably be useless since she moves around so much and there is still so much fluid in there with her so it's easier for her to move around. So I get dressed and go pick up Ellie from Becca the saint! (Thanks Becca, you're awesome!) Weird how things don't happen sometimes huh? Oh well, I guess we'll try again on Monday when I'm just about 39 weeks!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




2 comments:
i love the ellen show!!! brennan and i dance around with her. so fun:-) good luck with flipping next time!
Thanks for the shout out!! We love having Ellie over. She's such a sweet girl. We'll be getting that baby out soon enough!! Jono owes me a date. Is there a time you guys could take Caleb for a little bit?
Post a Comment