I talked to the doctor today and I'm for sure going to be induced Monday evening!!! Woohoo! So, as I mentioned earlier, Hannah is a crazy little moving girl so the doctor decided to not move her this past Tuesday but decided he would move her this coming Monday and then induce me directly after that....I'm pretty sure the reason for inducing early is so that she doesn't flip again because trying to flip a baby at 40 weeks is pretty hard I'm told (not much space). So Hannah's birthday will most likely be Feb. 3rd (I doubt I'll have her Monday night...my labors aren't that fast!). So hopefully the next post will be baby pictures!!! Yay...I'm so done being pregnant!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




8 comments:
oh, i hope so for you!! :) good luck with everything, and i hope she is a good girl and turns for you! :)
can't wait to see her! keep us posted!
so excited for you!!! can't wait to see the little miss:-)
Bring on the baby!!!! You pregnant days are numbered. Hang in there. Wwere you induced with Ellie?
I'm so excited for you! I'll eagerly be anticipating the blog update.
YAY! You are going to have Hannah so soon! I am so excited and I bet it is really nice knowing the day she is going to come! Good luck with everything!
YEAH! I can't wait to see pics of your new little girl! I am so glad you only have a few more days of being preggo! Congrats!
So exciting! I was induced with Katelyn. It's kind of nice knowing when it's going to happen. Then you can plan around it. I hope things go perfectly well! Love you!
Post a Comment