Hey y'all! Just thought I would give the update on our little Hannah girl. I had an ultrasound today and she measured around 5 lbs 11 ounces!! The doctor is just so amazed at how much she has grown and that I have a ton of amniotic fluid (which is good too I guess!). I'm just so thankful to all of you for your prayers and that Chris could give me that blessing! Our little Hannah has plumped up and should be just fine for the next 5 weeks! I do have a bunch of ultrasound pics that I haven't posted because most of them looked pretty skeleton-like but if any of you want to see them just let me know and I'll scan them in!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




4 comments:
That's wonderful! I've been awful at keeping up with all everyone's blogs since we had #3 and the holidays came. Thank you for your sweet note in the mail.
That's great! Caleb was only 5 .14 when he was born, so she'll be great! Can't wait to meet her!!!
Nice! You are so close! I'm glad it's going well.
I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see little Hannah make her appearance!
Post a Comment