Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My little Gymnast

So I've decided that Hannah is going to be a little gymnast! At 32 weeks she was head down...then at 35 weeks she had flipped to head up...then 36 weeks came around and she was head down again (the doctor kept saying how lucky I was that she flipped on her own this late)...today...37 weeks she was head up again!!!! Apparently she really likes to do somersaults! So on Monday I'm going to go in to the office to see if she has flipped again and if she hasn't the doctor is going to try to flip her! Which requires me going to the hospital and getting an IV and all that fun stuff. So I'll be praying that she flips and stays head down!!!

7 comments:

Em said...

little skinny mini she must be!!! brennan was such a pork chop that he probably couldn't even turn his head from left to right;-) that little stinker, good luck!

Bek said...

Wow, she is gonna be a gymnast! I sure hope she flips on her own!

Becker said...

WOW! How does she have room enough to keep flipping around like that? She must be quite the contortionist! When are we getting together? When do y'all have church on Sunday?

Becker said...

YEAH! You have Jonathan's and my "song" on your play list! Bless you for even knowing the song! "I will" is one of my very very very favorite songs! Thanks! It was fun to hear it again!

Unknown said...

She is just trying to comfy in there! :) I hope your last few days of preggnacy go by fast! I can't wait to see pictures of precious little Hannah!

Mason & Laura said...

I hope she does one last flip DOWNWARDS and then get ready to make her debut! Love ya!!

Amanda said...

I'll pray that she flips too! the alternative cannot be fun! good luck!