Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW!!! In Vegas?

So on Monday it snowed in Northern Las Vegas but not in Henderson where we live but today......



The first tree picture is at 3:00 ish and the 2nd picture is at 4:30 ish

6 comments:

The Leonards said...

We LOVED the snow! I think my kids could have played in it all day if we let them! Ellie looks adorable all bundled up! Did she like the snow? I am super sad that it is melting. Hopefull some will be there tomorrow morning!

Anonymous said...

Yay! A white Christmas in Vegas!! My grandma said that it snowed there (she lives in vegas) but I didn't believe her 100%. :)

Tiffany said...

Isn't the snow so much fun? It's the last thing we expected moving to the desert! Your little girl looks so cute!;)

Em said...

i heard about this on the news! yay, how much fun:-) well, if you love the snow at least, which i DO DO DO!

Kerri said...

wow, i didn't think it snowed in vegas....crazy!!

Tammy said...

Woo-hoo! I hope you enjoyed it because it probably won't happen again for a really long time.