So I had another ultrasound today and Hannah is pretty much caught up!!! We are so excited! Her stomach is less than a week behind in growth now which is pretty normal. The doctor was really excited too and he said that he's going to treat this as a normal pregnancy now so...10 more weeks until D-day! Thanks so much to all y'all for your prayers and comments! Love to all!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




10 comments:
That makes me so happy to hear!!
Yea! That's so wonderful. Congratulations!
Can it really really be only 10 more weeks?!! Can't wait to meet Hannah Banana!
That is wonderful news. A true Christmas miracle. Speaking of Christmas, will you please email me your address.
Yea!!! That is such great news! Good luck with the last 10 weeks!
yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!
I bet you are so relieved! You are so close - I'm jealous!;)
What a blessing! I am SO HAPPY!!!!!!
What a relief! I'm so glad for you. I was just thinking that in a couple of days, you're as far along as I was when I had Aiden. Pretty scary, huh? Anyway, I'll bet you're so grateful that things have turned out the way they have.
Wow! You're almost due! That's crazy. I'm glad all is well.
Post a Comment