Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

We had lots of fun on Christmas Eve! We looked at Christmas lights, made caramel popcorn, and watched a Christmas movie, then put Ellie to bed in her Christmas PJs. After that Chris had fun doing his "daddy duty" of putting together one of her presents. It was a fun and memorable night! (warning: I included lots of pictures!)

Ellie in the car ...she was probably saying "cheese!"

Santa on a Harley...I included this for Chris' parents! So funny!

The Nightmare before Christmas...check out those reindeer!

Palm trees everywhere!!!

Lights strung very....interestingly? haha I thought this was funny..looks like someone threw up on these bushes haha

pretty house

This was at one of the houses...it's not the real sign but it's almost as big!

Opening her PJs present

Ellie with her Christmas PJs and bear

Ellie and Daddy in the kitchen

Chris shaking the popcorn pot

"Ellie, stop watching the movie and look at the camera haha"

Yummy Caramel Corn

Elf...best Christmas movie Ever!



Ellie was so tired about halfway through the movie!

2 comments:

The Leonards said...

Oh that looked like so much fun! Elf is my favorite movie! Peter and I went on our first date to it and "Baby it's cold outside" was the song we danced to at our wedding!

Becker said...

Sounds like fun!! When are we all getting together again? Soon, I hope! What are you doing for new year's?