Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random Stuff

So instead of doing 5 different posts I'm just going to squish everything into one...'cause I love random stuff, don't you? I finally finished Hannah's announcements and sent them out...she's only 4 months old haha! I think they turned out super cute!
And since Hannah is now 4 months we started her on some veggies yum! Yesterday we tried a few bites of green beans...as you can tell, she's not sure what to think about them! Here are just some random pics...Ellie putting on Mom's makeup (she looks like she has a Hitler moustache!), Hannah and her favorite stuffed puppy, and Ellie's first wishbone...haha yep pretty random!Ellie looks so thrilled to be "making a wish" huh? haha I love my serious girl!

3 comments:

The Leonards said...

Your announcments turned out so cute! I love the picture of Hannah with her dog, too cute!

Becker said...

I love the look on Hannah's face! Ellie's hair is growing in fast and furious now, huh? It's been too long!

Mason & Laura said...

Those announcements are soooo cute! 4 months late is better than NEVER! (which is what I did!) I love Hannah's face with the green beans--and the Hitler mustache is hilarious!