Hannah will be four months next week!! I can't believe it! She's started to roll over onto her side and she can almost make it to her belly but her arm gets in the way! She also started laughing last week. We went to visit Chris at work and Ellie was spinning in his chair and Hannah was watching her spin and just laughing which made Ellie laugh which made Hannah laugh harder which made Chris and I laugh...it was just the cutest thing ever!! The other pictures are of Memorial Day. We went up to a place called Red Springs which is up by Red Rocks here in Vegas. It was so pretty! There was a little deck trail (I don't know what else to call it :) )that was perfect for our little family. I don't know that we could've hiked for real...Ellie falls too much on regular ground! We had a fun family day!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

4 comments:
Oh what a fun day! Red Springs does look really pretty! Was the hike long?
Cutie cutie cute cute. Your girls are DARLING. Glad you had fun! We went up to Mt. Charleston---our first time in living here almost three years! It was great! Don't wait 3 years like us!
I love to hear babies and toddlers laugh at each other. So cute!!
Aw your girls are so cute! I LOVE the picture of Hannah asleep in her seat!!! I, too, love when babies and toddlers laugh at each other--it's the best sound in the world!
Post a Comment