Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I need your opinions....

I know this is so silly...but I haven't bought shoes in a while and so I need to know if these shoes are actually in style and cute or if they're frumpy! I thought they looked pretty good on but I'm not so sure about the heal...kinda ugly...what do you guys think? Don't be afraid to tell me the truth!






6 comments:

Em said...

i LOVE the color, but am also not a huge fan of the heal. i really want a pair in that color now!

Ben & Frenchell Hampton said...

i agree the color is cute...not loving the shoe though

Papa Paradigm said...

I really like the birds eye view, but the side view not my favorite. But who's going to be critiquing your shoes when your walking around in a sexy ensemble?

Angelee said...

I'd wear them.

Nika said...

I think they look good.

5fords said...

I think those are super cute. I would totally wear them.