Sunday, January 4, 2009

37 days!!

I just had to post a little note to say how excited I am to finally have only 30 some days left (37 actually) until I'm supposed to have this baby!! The second time around does seem to go by faster but at the same time it's harder because I have to bend down and pick things up a lot more! Thank goodness I have Chris to take over with some things with Ellie so I don't have to do it all the time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! That is so exciting!! I've got 45 days! I think that this first pregnancy is going by super fast, I can't imagine the second one being even quicker!

Dana said...

Yay! I will be calling you because we are coming to Vegas soon. Will you be feeling up to a few visitors??

Becker said...

Can't wait to meet baby girl Hannah! Please tell me we're getting together before baby mania takes over!! :)

Jen said...

i am so thrilled you've made it this far! what a miracle--this is one for the books!

Nika said...

I am really happy for you that everything is shaping up so well. I know what you mean about it being hard to bend over and pick up things all the time the second time around. After you have the baby you will be amazed at everything you can do without being uncomfortable! Good luck.