Here are a few pictures of Ellie (and us) opening some of our presents. She also got some other fun toys like a huge kitchen thing for her room (which she loves), dolls with clip-on clothes (so fun!), a beautiful dress for church and a little laptop. I didn't get pictures of those ones (dang!) because we were doing webcam with grandparents while she was opening them! We had an awesome Christmas! Thanks to all for your generosity! Ellie was definitely spoiled this Christmas (she actually got tired of opening presents!)
Yay for blu-ray!
Yes I can look like this...I'm pregnant and I just woke up!! haha
Cute snuggles...wait, is that her finger in her nose? Leave it to Ellie to ruin a good picture haha!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

2 comments:
You guys got a bluray? Or you already had one? We'll have to get together for movies! :) Let us know as soon as you guys are feeling up to it, we'll get together.
I didn't take ANY pictures of our Christmas! I sure wish I had.
Post a Comment