Well at our apartment it is anyways!
Here are some pictures of us putting up the tree and other decorations.
Here's Ellie "fluffing" the tree...
helping put on ornaments...
and posing!
Here are our stockings...I bought them 2 years ago and had bought 4 so I we could have matching ones for at least the first two kids so Hannah's already has her name beaded on!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

3 comments:
Looks like a great tree!! I love the star... do you remember where you got it? My family never had a tree topper growing up, but Bo's family did and he wants a star on the top of our tree really bad, but I've never found one that I've liked so far. Let me know!
yay, i LOVE your cute stockings!
Oh I love all of your pictures! Your tree looks so cute. Does Ellie love playing by it? Ours kids play by our tree the majority of the time.
Post a Comment