Friday, January 16, 2009

Huge!


Hey all!
Here is a lovely preggy pic (haha j/k). I am now 36 1/2 weeks...only 25 more days to go!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! I love this picture - you really are glowing... and it's not just the light coming through the window behind you. ;)

Mason & Laura said...

Leah!! Your hair is dark! I really like it. When did you color it? Anyway, soooo good to talk to you the other day! I wish you the best in the next 25 days!!!

Angelee said...

Holy Cow. It's getting close.

Em said...

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i felt so huge my last month! it's like seriously, why does everyone think it's 9 months? you're 9 months now! 10 months people, 10 months.

Kerri said...

you look great!! can't wait to see her!

Becker said...

Is it the lighting, or did you dye your hair? It looks great, anyway. Can't wait to meet Miss Hannah!

The Leonards said...

You look so pretty Leah! I can't believe the day is coming so quickly!

Jill said...

Whoo-hoo! Are you so excited?? How are you feeling? I hear that last month can be pretty uncomfortable. Did you color your hair? It looks dark and sexy.

Amanda said...

Leah, you are just so cute! i can't believe you only have 25 more days...less by now =). hope all goes well!!

Megs said...

Holy baby. I'm scared, I know my belly's going to get huge since i'm so short and seeing someone as tall as you having a big belly-baby! You look great though! We're so excited for you guys!