Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tricks, Treats, and Preggy Pics

We've had some tricks and some treats this Halloween. First of all Chris got surgery on his foot (he got his bunion removed) so he's all propped up on the couch feeling FABULOUS (not). Then last night I stubbed my toe really really hard and thought that I dislocated it...my awesome friend Jennie picked me up and took me to my other awesome friend Becca's house so her husband Jonathan could put it back in place (he's studying to be a Physical Therapist) but he thought that it might just be bruised ligaments or something else. Chris called his Podiatrist for me and he said that it sounds like it could be broken so I'm going in tomorrow at 11:00 (Thank goodness Dr. Cade can see me so soon!) Here are some pictures of our beautiful feet and my lovely homemade splint (I don't even know if I really put it on right but at least it's somewhat stabilized. We had fun eating the popsicles for the sticks!) Mine is the foot with polish!



One treat we've had is Ellie being the cutest bumblebee ever! We went to Trunk or Treat on Tuesday night and Ellie was so serious but very cute. I prompted her to say trick or treat (but she wouldn't say it!) but she did listen to me when I had her say Thank you to the people who gave her candy...so cute! Ever since she's been obsessed with candy and it's always a scene when I say "no more"...she's already a candyholic! Here are some more cute bee pictures!

Cute little Bee
Here's Ellie showing her Daddy the loot!

This is a little kid in my ward and I just thought his costume was hilarious so I had to share the picture!! Can you tell who he is? Nachooooooooo!
Last of all Preggy Pics....I don't tend to like Preggy Pics of me because well I'm not the skinniest in the bunch but that's okay I like to see preggy pics of anyone so I figured y'all might want to see...I just won't be showing my bare pregnant belly haha!

2 comments:

DD said...

You are so sweet! thank you so much for the comment you left for me today. I was having kind of a crappy day and that comment almost brought me to tears. I miss you too! Ellie's costume is so cute and I'm loving the preggy pictures, please keep posting more! I love being able to see pictures of my friends. I hope you and your hubby's feet start feeling better. Let me know what they doctor says about it!

Becker said...

She definitely is the cutest bumble ever! Hope your foot is doing okay. Was it broken?