So for some reason this year I was really set on Ellie being a cow for Halloween...I don't know, I just think the little costumes with the udders are hilarious! Well I looked at like 10 stores and couldn't find one so I found this bee costume at Burlington for like 12 bucks and thought that it would be just as cute!! What do you think? I think she makes the cutest little Bumblebee ever! There's no stinger on the costume though and I think that's kind of essential so I might try to make one!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

10 comments:
Ellie is the cutest little bee I've seen! I think you got a killer deal on the costume, and yes- she needs a stinger!
She's a doll Leah! I love kids, especially babies, in Halloween costumes! ;)
Oh Leah she's so cute!!! I love it! Halloween costumes on little kids are just the best. :) (and thanks for your condolences on the huge roach. My neighbor ended up coming over and saving me!!!)
Cute little Bumble bee! I think I saw Cow costumes at Costco? But she is stinkin cute as a bee, maybe you can teach her to say buzzz! Sorry to hear about little Hannah! We will keep you guys in our prayers.
Ahaha! Luke and I love her little smile. She's so cute! We miss her so much!
Ellie is so cute in her costume! We almost bought a bee costume for Adrianne two weeks ago. It was no problem babysitting Ellie at all. She is so sweet and Adrianne loves playing with her. I am sorry I missed you too! I was trying to hurry but I guess my thick hair took too long to brush:)
The bee is an adorable choice. The cow costumes are funny, but the udders kind of creep me out. Ellie is too cute!!
i can't believe how much she looks like you!!!
She is the cutest! I love the bee costume...and you can't beat $12!
Adorable. I think you should dress up as an oven with a bun cooking inside, and Chris should be the baker! haha. I'm a day away from 17 weeks and I feel great. Mostly I don't feel much different than normal. Any Hannah updates?
Post a Comment