Before (notice the back)
After (not horrible right?)
So I finally broke down and gave Ellie a little trim. It was getting a little out of control and looking too mullett-like for my taste! Also I saw this little girl not much older than Ellie who was sporting a mohawk/mullett I'm pretty sure it was because her mom didn't want to cut it but dang! it made me want to make sure that Ellie's hair didn't look like that! (SCARY!) It was kind of hard to cut the little curls off but I got over it!




3 comments:
yeah Gwenn has a mullet. I've cut the back like 5 times--the hair on the sides just doesn't want to grow. She'll probably hate me one day--but at least she doesn't get called a boy now with her pigtails! :)
That WOULD be hard to cut off her cute soft curls, but if you can't make it grown on top then I guess you're stuck with cutting in the back. Cute though. Good work!
Oh you're brave! My daughter has the mullet...and I don't dare cut it. Please let me know if Leah's hair grows in faster and thicker after the cut...then maybe I'll dare cut Kailey's. :)
Post a Comment