Hey everyone...I just wanted to update y'all on the baby! I had an ultrasound on Wednesday and we found out that she is 12 days behind in her growth which puts her under the 5th percentile for growth. The doctor said that it is most likely a placenta problem so we have to watch her very closely! Dr. Schwartz is the doctor who's done all of my ultrasounds and he is fabulous! He sat with me and explained everything and answered all my questions. I was pretty emotional (of course, I'm pregnant) but he was patient and very caring! He told me that he was going to call my regular Doctor and have me switched over to him full-time. I'm glad because it was kind of annoying having to go to 2 ya know? Anyways...Later that evening Chris gave me a blessing that was amazing! I'm just so grateful for the priesthood and for my husband who is worthy to carry it! We don't know what will happen but more than likely she'll have to come early..but we don't know how early and we don't know that for sure! So the future is filled with a lot of questions but I'm so glad for supportive family and friends who pray for us and who I can call whenever! You all are awesome! So now I just have to wait 4 weeks until my next ultrasound (4th one!) and see how much she has grown. By the way, I'm liking the idea more and more of using the blog as a journal so...sorry if long posts may bore you but I like to think my writing is fairly entertaining!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




8 comments:
What a great attitude you have Leah - good luck with baby Hannah! ;)
Leah, I'm so glad you updated about this. We will keep you and baby Hannah in our prayers. By the way, I'm super jealous that you can call your baby something other than "it." I can't wait to find out whether mine is a boy or girl, and I just found out tonight that apparently they're not very into revealing the sex of the baby here. Well, we'll just have to see about that! It's not wise to stand in the way of a hormonal pregnant lady!
Leah,
I had no idea! I'll be sure to keep you and your baby in my prayers. Are you naming her Hannah? That's pretty! Take it easy and I'll be praying that you can carry to term!
Oh goodness-how scary, Leah. Thanks for the updates so that we can keep you (and Hannah!) in our prayers. I'm so glad you have a good doctor, and I hope everything goes well. Keep us posted!!!
We love you and your "Bay-bes" Leah. (And we love Chris too) We know that everything will work out for your family! We're praying for you guys!
I had no idea there were any complications. I'm sure it must be scary, but it's amazing what the doctors can do. I know you guys will be okay. We love you!
we'll be praying for your little girl! take it easy!!
girl, journal yourself away, i love it!!! i love your attitude of staying positive and keeping your faith in the lord. you are such an example of living the principle that god will only give us what we can handle. you rock!!!
Post a Comment