Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quirky!!

Jen tagged me!!
Here are the rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

I don't know if all of these are "quirks" per se but maybe they're just things people don't know about me!

1. It's hard for me not to correct people's grammar...you know, like the lady in "A series of Unfortunate events"? Not so much in writing ( I get lazy in writing) but in speaking.

2. I love to do the ancient Japanese art of Kar-ae-o-ke...especially Aretha Franklin!

3. I'm a Dr. Mario freak...love it!!

4. I'm a huge They Might Be Giants fan...I have a few kids CDs that they've done and Ellie loves them and sings them all the time!!

5. I talk in my sleep when I'm pregnant...not so much when I'm not...I also dream a lot and let me tell you, they are WEIRD!

6. I have really big feet! I haven't bought shoes in a while because I'm scared that my feet have gotten bigger and I can't bear to buy a size....( thought I was going to tell you huh?)

I Tag Colleen, Kerri, Emily, Jennie, Megs, and Laura because I want to hear about y'alls funny quirks!!

5 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

I think my favorite is the talking in your sleep when you're pregnant!! That is hilarious. Thanks for taggin me! I'm gonna try to do it soon!!!

Julie N said...

I'm back from chico and it was fun : ) I was able to see Vicky and Joyce at church! I think this post is funny. My husband and I, when we were first married, would play Dr. Mario for hours all the time. I bet if we played you would beat me tho ;) I'll call you soon!

Megs said...

Yeah, I love twilight. I had an "end-of-series" depression after I finished reading it. Midnight sun is way good. I hope that Stephenie Meyer ends up publishing the book!!

Kerri said...

what does "link the person who tagged you" mean. i don't know how to do that.

Tammy said...

I've always wondered about the "They Might Be Giants" kids' CDs.