
Here's a profile picture of our little girl!! Look at that button nose!!
Here's proof that she's a girl!!
We like the name Hannah Leigh Carlson....we may change Hannah to something else we like more (if we find anything) but we think Hannah and Leigh sound really good together!!




10 comments:
Congrats Leah!! How exciting!! Hannah Leigh sound beautiful!
A girl! Congratulations!
Congratulations, Leah! I'm jealous of Ellie! I always wanted a sister! Hope you're doing well. Let's get together soon.
Wow!! How exciting! They are going to be the best of friends! And I love the name! It's very pretty! Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! yay, how exciting! 2 girls are so much fun :) and you don't hardly need to buy anything! woo-hoo!!
Ellie and Hannah...so cute. Congratulations! We miss you guys! Remember when you told us you were pregnant? I loved that night. I was so excited for you! Now, 4 months later I'm STILL EXCITED! (Chris Farley, SNL skit).
actually, our baby will be a natural born US citizen and a British citizen...he could be president of the US OR Prime Minister of the UK. This is from Justin
Congratulations! Now you don't have to buy new clothes! How is Vegas?
Woo-hoo! Congrats!!
Yay, congrats! I kind of hoped for 2 girls, but a boy will be great too.
BTW, I tagged you on my blog--check it out!
Post a Comment