Ellie and I went to Reno to visit Kelly and Phil and help out with the new baby and Kurtie Burtie. We got to ride in an airplane and it was Ellie's first time! She was very good! Thank
Goodness!
Here's Ellie and I getting ready for Take-off!
Ellie was so funny with her snacks and drink (she looks so serious!). She picked up the napkin on her own and wiped her mouth! She's so funny!
Uncle Phil and Kurtie picked us up from the airport. Here's Kurtis giving Ellie a ride in his stroller!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




2 comments:
She IS so funny! I'm glad she was a good girl on the plane. Sounds like you had a good trip. We should get together again soon.
It is so cute how they pick up on grown up things like using a napkin and how seriously they take everything.
Post a Comment