So I know I'm totally slacking with my blog...haven't even posted Christmas pictures...but I wanted to tell you all about this seriously awesome website!! My friend Sarah Scott told me about it and I was skeptical at first and it took awhile for me to join but once I did I was thinking "Why the heck did I wait?!" So the website is called Swagbucks and it's basically a search engine like google or yahoo and when you use it to search with they randomly give you "swagbucks" that you can then save up and get rewards with. For example, If you save up 45 swagbucks you can get a $5.00 Amazon gift card. I've been doing it since October and I've already used $20.00 worth of giftcards at Amazon and I have $20.00 more waiting for me! The reason I'm posting about this right now is because this week if you download the toolbar from Swagbucks they will have a code on the toolbar everyday this week that you can input onto the Swagbucks website and get a swagbuck! It seriously is awesome! And it's for real...no gimmicks! If you're interested you can sign up by clicking the picture link below or if you're hesitant about it just ask me!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

2 comments:
Seriously, listen to Leah - swagbucks is great! I think I waited to sign up like a month after I first heard about it because I was a skeptic, and I was totally kicking myself once I did sign up! That whole month I could have been earning great prizes!
Sounds cool
Post a Comment