Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas

Here are Christmas highlights!

Hannah being a pink sheep in our "Nativity play"

Ellie being Mary and Hannah being Baby Jesus

Onto Christmas with the Clabaughs:



Chris was like a little kid with this airplane...he was so excited!

Ellie handed out the presents!





Now for Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Atkin's

Cousin Karlie and Hannah

Grandma Atkin and Naomi



Christmas Eve night at Home:

Christmas Pjs




Watching our Christmas Eve Movie and we also had Caramel corn yum!

Christmas Morning:

Ellie running out to see what Santa brought her! Hannah was in the bathtub after getting sick first thing Christmas morning :(

Santa brought her a baby doll...with accessories!





We had such a wonderful Christmas! We are so blessed!

4 comments:

Megs said...

too fun!

Tammy said...

Looks like a great Cristmas!

Hampers said...

Best Christmas EVER!!! Great idea and nice job not spilling it..I think I totally would have!! Keep on posting...!

5fords said...

I love the matching jammies.