Haha Apparently I don't know when I had Hannah! She was born Feb. 3rd not the 2nd! (Thanks for helping out a delirious mommy Laura!!) For all of you who like coincidences/patterns...Y'all know my best friend Laura (we were inseparable in High School!!) Well she had her first daughter Gwenn on March 24th 2006 and I had Ellie on March 23rd 2007 then she had Audrey Feb. 2nd, 2008 and I had Hannah Feb 3rd 2009...kinda funny! Anyways..randomness (Oh and Laura if I got any of those dates wrong let me know...even if they're my own kids' birthdays hahaha I'm crazy!)
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

5 comments:
What a little cutie. Congratulations and great work mommy.
How cute is she! Congratulations. How is Ellie adjusting to being a big sister?
i love that you post the free redbox code, just in case you were wondering;-) also, so fun that you live so close to where we are staying. i would love to see you, but i have no idea if you are even accepting visitors! i also don't know what are plans are, no one tells me anything;-) well....sean's says they tell me, i just forget...or don't listen...the latter sounds pretty familiar;-)
Leah, you're the best! I thought I was going crazy when I read in the other post "Feb 2nd" I must've read it like 50 times before I made my comment 'cause I thought I was going crazy! But anyways, I miss being connected at the hip :)
in response to your comment: we're not set up with a doctor yet, I'm getting SO frustrated! Medical is making me want to go postal in thier office! Long story short with medical is that they are lazy or something and taking their sweet time! I've gone in twice to see what the heck is up, and I don't even know how many times I've called them... Arg. Oh well, maybe my first doctor appt will be when I deliver the baby!
Post a Comment