EllieHannahDo you think they look alike?
lol those are such cute pictures! Ellie still looks the same I swear. I think they have the same mouth, the really thin lips and the little pouty look.
Oh Yeah...they're sisters!!!! :)
So cute. Yes, there is definite family resemblance. And I agree with Mary Jo---Ellie looks the same!
ummmmm, Y-E-A-H.
yeah, same mouth. so cute
Oh my goodness Leah! Beautiful girls! I'm so glad you're enjoying your new addition!;)
They definitely have the same expression going on! I think they look a lot alike. Adorable pics!
Wow. I think they look SO much alike!!!! What do you and Chris think??
Post a Comment
8 comments:
lol those are such cute pictures! Ellie still looks the same I swear. I think they have the same mouth, the really thin lips and the little pouty look.
Oh Yeah...they're sisters!!!! :)
So cute. Yes, there is definite family resemblance. And I agree with Mary Jo---Ellie looks the same!
ummmmm, Y-E-A-H.
yeah, same mouth. so cute
Oh my goodness Leah! Beautiful girls! I'm so glad you're enjoying your new addition!;)
They definitely have the same expression going on! I think they look a lot alike. Adorable pics!
Wow. I think they look SO much alike!!!! What do you and Chris think??
Post a Comment