Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stay tuned all you Redbox lovers!


For those of you who have never heard of Redbox...let me introduce you! Redbox is an awesome movie rental 'box' where you can rent new DVDs for only one dollar! It's only for a day but it is so worth it! (so much cheaper than 5 bucks at Hollywood!) Here in Vegas it is pretty much in every grocery store...including all Walmarts. I know in Chico there is one in the FoodMaxx but I'm not sure where else. Anyways, I just signed up online for their free Movie Mondays where every Monday they text me a code that I put in so my DVD is free! In the message it told me to share it with friends so I thought it would be cool if every Monday when I get the message I can just have a little section on my blog with the code so y'all can have Free Movie Monday too! So stay tuned next Monday for the Redbox code! Oh and it only works on the Monday until Midnight! If you have any questions about Redbox or anything just ask! Enjoy!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the redbox. I don't know how I ever did with out them! Such a great deal. Who needs a movie for 5 days anyway.

Dana said...

I love Redbox, too! I can't wait for Monday!

Em said...

wahoo, we LOVE redbox!!! it's always part of our date night:-) they are everywhere here. did they change your return time to 9pm? so glad they changed it from 7 to 9. my favorite part is that you can return it to any redbox. example: i had rented it from the box near our house, but was downtown and returned it. walll-ah!

Kerri said...

they're everywhere in chico now... 7 11, walmart, longs, winco. thanks for sharing.

Papa Paradigm said...

That's great! Redbox just got better. how are you guys? Hows your pregnancy going?

Meridy said...

Cool! I'd love to make use of your code posting. Thanks!

Tammy said...

woo-hoo! I will check back next week! We love Redbox.