I'm sure Chris is thrilled with me telling the world how old he is! Neither of us can believe that he's 29! What an old man! haha I love teasing him!! Since his birthday is today, a Sunday, and a Fast Sunday no less, we decided to do some celebrating yesterday and the day before! On Friday night we went out to dinner with Chris' family to Pizza Round Up in Biggs. It was really good! Yesterday, in the morning Ellie sang him the birthday song and then handed him an envelope that had 29 letters and each had something that I love about him that started with that letter. Then he had to unscramble the letters to make a special message just for him! He was having a hard time until he looked on the back and found that I put numbers on the back for each word. After he deciphered the message we let him open his present! Then we went out to breakfast! It was a fun morning! On to more festivites today!
e l
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




2 comments:
If it makes him feel any better Mike is 31!
HA! Only your family would do a puzzle to say happy birthday!
Post a Comment