As a stay at home mom sometimes I find really random things to occupy my girls' attention! Here's something we enjoyed earlier this week! I call it: "The Science of Reflective Light"
Then I told the girls to make a silly face
Such fun!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




6 comments:
fun, i've come up with some pretty lame things to keep Lexie entertained, maybe I'll try this one!
Good tips for the future! Stay-at-home-moms rock! And hey, no matter how random, at least you're not just plopping them in front of the TV! :)
Looks like a fun time!
ooo cool! what a good idea. Hannah's face in the last picture reminds me of a face we used to make all the time ... as a matter of fact I was thumbing through old high school photos and I have one of you and I doing that very "o" face in our graduation cap & gown. ahhhh, silly us:)
looooooove it.
You're awesome, Leah. Caleb and I do the same things all the time and are BORED BORED BORED. I think you should give out mommy lessons. I'd pay you! :)
Post a Comment