Months that is... Seriously though, where the heck has the time gone? Only a few short months and my little Nanatootsie will be going into nursery! So weird! I think with each kid you have, time just goes faster and faster! Today Hannah had her 15 month shots/check-up and I felt so bad for her! Not only is she teething, she's also in the middle of a growth spurt, had to get shots, and come to find out she has infections in both of her ears! Poor little missy! So currently she's taking um...4 medications every day...crazy!!
Hannah is such a little sweetie pie! When she wakes up from naps or in the mornings and I come in to get her she has the biggest smile on her face and when I pick her up she gives me the biggest hug and kiss, I never ever get tired of that! She is definitely a little firecracker too! She's got a temper on her that we seriously have to keep in check but when I tell her no no about throwing fits or hitting her sister she usually stops pretty quick and then gives me a big hug and kiss. She is just the sweetest! She's not talking yet but she understands pretty much everything I say (except for when she's not listening...I think she has selective hearing!). She points to things she wants and if I ask her "Do you want this Hannah?" she'll either nod her head yes or shake her head no and keep pointing to the thing she wants. Her favorite thing in the world is dogs! She lights up when she sees one and points to it and kicks her little feet...she's just in heaven if there's a dog around!
Here are her current stats:
Height 29.5 inches
Weight 19.6 pounds (Yay she's finally on the charts!!)
4 teeth (2 front top, 2 front bottom)
Can stand with no hands
Can take 3-5 steps before falling
random stat: Has the craziest double cowlick ever! I call her my little cockatoo (I dare you to click double cowlick and read about it...educational and somewhat entertaining!)
My little cockatoo...nothing will keep that hair down!
Mommy, will you read this to me?
Look at those lashes!
Look Mom, no hands!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




2 comments:
you have such cute girls!!!
I can't believe she's already 15 months. It's so true that the second grows up way too fast. I kept thinking Lincoln was a little baby, then he turned 3 and I finally realized he wasn't anymore- it was quite a shock for me. I hope I get to see you soon. I miss you friend.
Post a Comment