Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wow....

Haven't posted in a month!! Where has the time gone?
Here are the updates since last month:
*Both of the girls have been sick for the last month...Hannah is currently on a nebulizer :( *Hannah had a joint birthday party with her cousin Kurtie with a Sesame street theme, it was way fun! *Hannah is getting in one of her front teeth!

*Ellie's getting super excited for her birthday and is asking every day "Is today my birthday?" and then we go look at the calendar and count how many days...current count: 12 days left!
*We got her hair cut a few weeks ago...first time at a salon! So fun and cute!


*Chris finished his bachelor's program at University of Phoenix!! YAHOO! He will start his MBA at the end of the month.


*I have taken up a new hobby: I am officially a Krazy Coupon Lady!! Thanks to my friends Sarah Scott and Joanie Demer (click on their names to see their awesome blogs!) for their hard work on their blogs and in answering my questions! I'm finally getting the hold of it! My latest savings was at CVS where I saved around 75 dollars!! Flippin' Awesome! (This is the only picture of me I could find :)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

So sorry your little cuties are sick! So sad! The little elmo cake is adorable!!

Mason & Laura said...

yeah a whole month! I've been waiting for some updates! :) Congratulations Chris! Cute Elmo cake for hannah--and i want to see the finished product of Ellie's hair! :) Way to go Krazy on coupons--maybe you can talk me into it one of these days. (I didn't realize Joanie is THE Krazy Coupon Lady! CRAZYY!!!)

Em said...

coupon queen, you're amazing!!!

Megs said...

That picture of Chris is hilarious!!