So I was kind of waiting until Hannah's birthday party to post about her birthday but I think that may lead to an overload of pictures!!
Hannah is now a big 1 year old!! Her birthday was on February 3rd, last Wednesday. We sang Happy Birthday all through the day (Ellie helped!) and she was just happy as a clam all day! Her party is not until the end of the month but we let her open a few presents at home in the morning before Daddy had to go to work! Here are some pictures:
A Yummy Birthday breakfast first!!
I got this at Amazon with my Swagbucks!! How awesome is that! The girls love it!
We went to ice cream with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Hailey
Looking at her silly Daddy wearing her birthday princess crown!
Ellie doesn't look so good...she ate a little too much ice cream that night!
Cheeeeeese! Look at those cute lil' crooked teeth!
At one year old Hannah:
Weighs 16.8 pounds
Height: 27 1/2 inches
She has 2 bottom teeth and her 2 front teeth on top are trying to push through!
She loooooooves food and she loooves to play with her sister! She says mama and ha for hi. When it's time for prayer she clasps her hands together and starts babbling in a sweet, quiet voice, it's sooo adorable! We love our little Nana bug!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




8 comments:
Happy Birthday to your little sweetheart! She is an absolute doll! (& I still find it so funny that my Tessa outweighs your Hannah by a long shot!!)
Oh my goodness that blow up thing looks like so much fun! I bought Brodie's play tent on Amazon too with my swagbucks, but I didn't see that one!
Happy Birthday Hannah!!! Love the birthday crown :) And is it mean that I think the picture of Ellie "eating too much ice cream" is hilarious? She is seriously adorable.
Oh my gosh Hudson seriously weighs as much as Hannah! She is so cute.
You need to mention her little goat laugh!! HILARIOUS! She is teeny and tiny and oh-so-cute! OH! And I got another family for babysitting group! yeah!
Happy birthday NanaTootsie!! We LOVE you! Can't wait for the big b-day party on the 20th!
jealous of your swag bucks genius!!! so impressed!!!
Ok, I have no idea where "nanatootsie" came from...but what a cutie! Your girls are just adorable! Happy Birthday to Hannah...a month ago =).
Post a Comment