We love going to Bidwell Park! It is so nice and cool with all the shade!
Defiantly one of the highlights of Chico! Your girls are darling!;)
It's gorgeous and your girls are so cute! Can't believe how big Ellie is getting! Is is weird/great being back? We sure miss it there...
Ohhhhh, I'm so jealous! I miss beautiful Bidwell Park, all those gorgeous trees! I'd be willing to move back to Chico some day just for that!
We'll have to go on a walk sometime together!! :)
sooooo miss that park!
So jealous! I lovvvvveee that park! Every time we go back home we have to stop there! So fun you guys are back!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Defiantly one of the highlights of Chico! Your girls are darling!;)
It's gorgeous and your girls are so cute! Can't believe how big Ellie is getting! Is is weird/great being back? We sure miss it there...
Ohhhhh, I'm so jealous! I miss beautiful Bidwell Park, all those gorgeous trees! I'd be willing to move back to Chico some day just for that!
We'll have to go on a walk sometime together!! :)
sooooo miss that park!
So jealous! I lovvvvveee that park! Every time we go back home we have to stop there! So fun you guys are back!
Post a Comment